Ivan Maric | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ivan Maric

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Congratulations Ivan for your efforts.

Consider you a Tiger

That goal against Carlton I thought would get us over the cheats.

Thank you

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
congrats to a heart and soul tiger. hope he gets a car ride next saturday too - imagine the roar!

UntamedTiger

Tiger Rookie
Jun 8, 2003
Congratulations on a great career Ivan.

A catalyst for the culture change at PuntRoad. A genuine warrior, who was embraced by the tiger army.

Good luck at whatever you choose to do.

Letsroar

Tiger Superstar
May 19, 2014
UntamedTiger said:
Congratulations on a great career Ivan.

A catalyst for the culture change at PuntRoad. A genuine warrior, who was embraced by the tiger army.

Good luck at whatever you choose to do.

Excellent reflection on a player who made the club better during his time.

kevbokev

Tiger Rookie
Jan 15, 2009
gutfull said:
Inafective yesterday as was many AFL listed players..
Played many great games for Richmond. Why can't you just congratulate him on his career. Also, work on your spelling and grammar.

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
kevbokev said:
Also, work on your spelling and grammar.

Got to love it.

Seriousl,y Ivan needs to grow the mullet back out - then we can shave it off and have it mounted and displayed. The genuine Marich Mullet a fitting tribute and Tigerland exhibit.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
The Mullet is our Homecoming Hero this week.
What a fantastic influence Ivvy has had on our club's culture since crossing from the Crows back in 2011.
Get around the big man.

Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 8.18.48 am.png

Reactions: 6 users

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
A major influence in the change of culture at Tigerland. I believe him to be the significant factor in Cotchin's rise to become the champion captain that he is.

Deserving of the hero label.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Rapt to see the Moulette get some just recognition. Reckon they should do the homecoming hero bit at half time though, or perhaps just before the first bounce. They bring them out so early there's hardly anyone in the ground to welcome them. Get much more interest at half time instead of that paying attention or cuddle cam crap, put some career highlights up n let em strut up to the cheer squad when they're a bit primed n revvin.

Reactions: 3 users