Ivan Maric | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ivan Maric

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
I'm being a bit facetious, but don't you have to have actually left the club before you can be a homecoming hero...?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The Gherkin :bananaLounge .....! :rotfl1

I'll be waiting to see what the pies do now..... maybe Nick Maxwell can open The Peanut Gallery. ... standing room only I reckon!
With the Pies poor handle of the written language, their lounge will be the jerkin lounge.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Yep Ivvy has had a big impact on this lot no doubt
Totally agree. I believe he was one of the first player (whilst still a player) picking up the rubbish in the changing room after the games. saw the vision. the culture was beginning!

Reactions: 6 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
What a man
What an asset
Richmond Man through and through

Somehow reckon he will be invited to the future premiership reunions, even though he unfortunately missed out on a well-deserved premiership medallion.

Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Ivvy is a top bloke, had a few quick chats with him very affable and impresses as a fella and a stand up guy.

Huge impact on the culture at the RFC make no mistake.

Reactions: 3 users