Ivan Soldo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ivan Soldo

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I remember when it was impossible to get into the rooms after the game, nowadays it's more like a after party. So many people are getting smashed at the football.
not sure Ivan would be too impressed with his sister today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Please refrain from attacking family members, we are not a facebook group... Ivan has no control over them and it's a shame to tarnish what he did for Richmond.

Reactions: 1 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Please refrain from attacking family members, we are not a facebook group... Ivan has no control over them and it's a shame to tarnish what he did for Richmond.
The only ones tarnishing anything are his family members.
And if they feel like carrying on like that on TV, then they have to own the feedback.

Total Tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 13, 2009
She was obviously off her face and might not have voiced it on national TV otherwise, but clearly she thinks Ivan has been wronged by the club. It makes me wonder if he does too and if that's where her stance comes from. If he was happy with the move, I can't see his family being that dirty on us to bring it up like that.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
She was obviously off her face and might not have voiced it on national TV otherwise, but clearly she thinks Ivan has been wronged by the club. It makes me wonder if he does too and if that's where her stance comes from. If he was happy with the move, I can't see his family being that dirty on us to bring it up like that.

I wouldn't blame him for what someone off her face says on TV.

Total Tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 13, 2009
I wouldn't blame him for what someone off her face says on TV.
Not blaming him, just pondering on why she has come to that conclusion about the club. If I think my brother's previous employers are assholes, it's because my brother has said things to me about them to form that opinion

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Whoever she is, maybe not a relative and just some friend, maybe she never barracked for RIchmond.