I've been positive for weeks but...... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

I've been positive for weeks but......

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
I am sick of this crap. I have lost the plot. What is wrong with our players? You cannot say they are all untalented and unskilled. Something has happened to them since they have been at Richmond. Take Joel Bowden for instance. When he first burston the scene he was an absolute star, what has happened to him. He stil lgets possessions but has grown into a lazy individual who no longer hurts sides.
What about Richo, was a superstar and kciked numerous goals. Now he has no confidence whatsoever and hardly ever wins games on his own like he used to wiht regularity.
What is it about Richmond which can take talented players and manage to turn them into useless commodities?

I am sticking with Greg Milelr and have belief he is on the right track so am willing ot back him and his judgement, i jsut needed to vent and would like answers about those players mentioned.
Fiora would probably be a star at another club.