Jack Dyer Photo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Dyer Photo

Hes My Hero

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2006
Melbourne
Can someone please tell me how much would a signed phot of Jack be worth in good nick ???
Just something i want to add to my collection, i just want to know roughly what i would be up for.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I used to keep an eye out on e-bay and they make a fairly decent price.  Upwards of $1000 I think, depending whaty it's signed on.  I don't remember how it came about but somehow I had a phone call from soemone from the AFL who is involved with memorabilia kind of stuff and he told me soem things to look out for because there are fakes. 

Sorry I can't remember the details, but one thing was what it was signed with, ie black texta, pen or pencil.  The RFC had some posters with Jack's sig, amongst others, so it might be worth gving them a call, and also ringing the AFL and ask to speak to someone for advise.

A cheaper option would be to buy Otto's signed playing jumper with COA from me instead, haha.

Hes My Hero

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2006
Melbourne
I actually know someone who has several originally signed photos in which he is willing to part with. He said he doesn't want $1000 but he also doesn't want $50.

Growl

Ten flags and counting
Apr 3, 2007
Dear HMH,

Beauty - as they say - is in the eye of the beholder.

In other words, how much you pay is very much up to you.

I recently saw a JD swap card with a $2000 price on eBay. Bit rich for my blood (and bank balance) so I didn't follow it through.

However, it has not come back on for auction so think it must have sold.

I recently bought a 1938 card for just over $20 and there is a rare JD (which I have not seen before) on eBay at the moment with a starting price of $25 but there is still 8 days to go with that one - so I wouldn't guess at what it might go for (prob $50?).

This might not help you much so it really is up to you but you must check for provenance (eg, make sure sig is fair dinkum).