Bye Bye Jack Higgins! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Bye Bye Jack Higgins!

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Did I hear correctly that Jack said he lost 8kgs in 1 day, also that he was having trouble reading texts etc.
I hope he recovers completely & is back at his best in the very near future.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Higlet is a gun. Massive footy IQ and occasionally a genius. Not going anywhere.

Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Jack has kicked the most creative goal ever seen on a football field.
Footy IQ is off the charts. One touch player.
Healthwise I'm very glad he's going to be ok & am glad his goal is to get back for round 1.
Eat em alive Higgo!

Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Did I hear correctly that Jack said he lost 8kgs in 1 day, also that he was having trouble reading texts etc.
I hope he recovers completely & is back at his best in the very near future.

TT that’s right.
Think that was at the start!

Only a few players stood up in the 18 PF and Jack H was one of them! That was his first year.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
It’ll be a huge comeback for him to become a regular, consistent AFL footballer from here I feel.

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Jack will be back. Got 500 thousand Tiger supporters Australian wide watching his back. Will receive the biggest cheer in 2020 when he kicks his first sausage on the G.

Reactions: 5 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
So who’s place does he take in the side?
Well number 1, he has good endurance and could play on a wing. OR Alternatively, we could move someone like Marlion to the wing and Higgins take his spot.
There's lots of alternatives, one only has to use their brain.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Just looking at his highlights, by far my favorite is against the Hawks when he reads the Hawks players mind and intercepts the handball.

Brilliant stuff. Just wish he could have kicked the goal instead of handballing to Caddy.

Reactions: 3 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Smart footballer. The brain thing affected his form for sure.

Reactions: 4 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Can you imagine Rance Higgins Stack Pickett running out together R1? Will be insane.

• Love

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Just watched the interview highlights tape with Jack . What a fantastic character! Really hope he gets back to footy in great shape; Yet another Tiger who keeps the turnstiles clicking and he is obviously much loved by the playing group.

• Love