• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

Jack Higgins Welcome to Tigerland

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Higlets in for a long winter if he needs to unseat any of those blokes. But I dont see why Higlet cant line up round 1. He's as fit as a trout and his brain is better than it ever was. Higlet got the surgeon to divert more blood to his footy brain while he was in there. He had an extraordinary footy brain before the plumbing upgrade, so he'll take it another level with an extra 1-2% oxygen to work with.
Pretty sure it was stated he's looking later in the season to make a playing comeback.

UKTiger

Tiger Champion
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Latest news is that Higgins is he has more than just recovered from brain surgery and is now flying in practice. Not only great news for us but even better for him. I am now confidently looking forward to his return to the firsts

Reactions: 5 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Latest news is that Higgins is he has more than just recovered from brain surgery and is now flying in practice. Not only great news for us but even better for him. I am now confidently looking forward to his return to the firsts

A head of schedule and looking good.
A lot of great work by Higgins and team supporting him.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
melbourne
Great news.

Maybe we can send the rest of the comp into meltdown by unleashing Higlet and Trossman after the bye :)):))

• Love
Reactions: 3 users