Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I was worried after that game. We jogged around and were way too easy to score against.

I remember saying that if we play like that in finals we aren't winning any flags

Yep, and a QF against a team that just should not have been in the top 4. Suddenly when we hit a decent team, and with injury/illness problems, we couldn't just step it up a few gears. Mind you, that night Collingwood did do a very good job of preventing us play our own game, they do deserve some credit (I can say that as they lost the GF in true Colliwobble fashion :rotfl2). I think in better form we could have undone what Collingwood did, but being a little down and they were playing well, we got done. The quality of the 2018 Richmond team was such that we were only 20 points behind early in the last when we had been out-played all night - there was no way we should have been that close.

DS

Reactions: 1 users