Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Coming up on sen...... Could be funny. ... Cornes may have to pull his head in!
Apologies for quoting myself...

Great interview which he handled so professionally when Cornes chimed in with a question.
That port adelaide *smile* pot gave off a nervous quiver at one point.... funny

Post it later when they upload it :)

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Jackmond is going to make Tommy an even better player.

Jack will sacrifice his role as the TOP DOG up forward and play the team role to integrate Tommy and drag second defenders with him.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015

Well worth a listen. .... talks about Rance, Lynch, Stack etc etc.

Bonus is when Cornes sticks his head up from under the desk;)

Reactions: 2 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
The opposition may keep jack quiet one week, they may keep Tom quiet another week ,

Where they will now struggle , is keeping both quiet

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013

Well worth a listen. .... talks about Rance, Lynch, Stack etc etc.

Bonus is when Cornes sticks his head up from under the desk;)

Cheers mate, good interview

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Jack was beaten almost every one on one contest with howe. I recall him struggling against howe previously. And yet he still had an impact. A few more games for fitness will see him cherry ripe for finals.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Howe may have got the points over Jack, however he couldn’t get near the contests with Lynch, due to the fact Jack stayed well away from Lynch, leaving him one out
Exactly this. Jack is a smart player and dragged howe away from lynch. Going third up is howes thing and wasn't able to all night.

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Jack is nowhere near 100%. Unlikely you will see Jack get that far off the ground this year. Will survive on the three esses. Strength, smarts and skill.

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Reminds me of Lynch earlier in year except even less impact..
Needs another month

Pandaboy

Tiger Superstar
Mar 27, 2009
Form is a little concerning. Usually thrives in the wet. Last week outmarked all night while this week completely ineffectual. In major decline?

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I thought it was a good game where we went through him more. Critical month ahead to get him back to his normal output.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Form is a little concerning. Usually thrives in the wet. Last week outmarked all night while this week completely ineffectual. In major decline?

And it’s not as if he is getting beaten by Scarlett or Silivagni
Last week Howe and tonight Ronald McDonald.

The end comes very very quickly. He wasn’t fast before, but now he tortoise fast.