Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Form is a little concerning. Usually thrives in the wet. Last week outmarked all night while this week completely ineffectual. In major decline?

You sound like Mathew Lloyd.
Coming off a major knee. Give him time to find touch

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Had a mare.
Disagree. I think he was able to find a reasonable amount of football. 8-9 score involvements says he's still being effective. If he'd kicked the 3 points as 2-1, there'd be a different perspective. He said after the game he's finding it hard to get his touch back after the break mid-season, but felt a bit better today. I'm not worried.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Disagree. I think he was able to find a reasonable amount of football. 8-9 score involvements says he's still being effective. If he'd kicked the 3 points as 2-1, there'd be a different perspective. He said after the game he's finding it hard to get his touch back after the break mid-season, but felt a bit better today. I'm not worried.

yep, still rusty but smart smart player.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Can take him a while to find his touch , we have seen it before, not concerned, he will be back

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Well, lots of talk about how Lynch could be excused for not kicking 5 every week because he was coming off a knee injury, which was more than reasonable since it is true. So, let's cut a bit of slack to Reiwoldt. Not his best game, should have got at least one goal, radar is a bit off, still finding form. But, just come back from a knee injury so need a few weeks to get back to form. Once he's back, we will have a very potent forward line.

DS

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Its Jackmond he'll do the business.

Settle all.

His presence and direction on the field is only making Tommy more dangerous.

Bit rusty tonight but he's out there and I'm wrapt he is.

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Its Jackmond he'll do the business.

Settle all.

His presence and direction on the field is only making Tommy more dangerous.

Bit rusty tonight but he's out there and I'm wrapt he is.

Spot on Craig. He is about 70%. He knows it. The MC knows it. Still his smarts and mere presence are vital.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Bring back Griffens.
Anyone watching last night game would say jack had a stinker.
Needs to find form, he loves playing Carlton

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
How's Jack going?
Kicked a couple of goals last week but is struggling a little to me coming back from the knee it needs to be said.
I've notice particularly at ground level that he doesn't quite have the movement that he did. I keep waiting to see the Jack I'm used to but it's not quite happening for him.
The past couple of games he's had little impact but the wet conditions haven't suited the talls.
We need him to start running into some form..hopefully will get better each game but he's also getting older after sustaining a couple of pretty serious injuries this year.
This week vs WC will tell us more.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015

Probably not my place but there's a huge thread on all things Jack. Litte confusing :)

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Could it have been a joking reference to chicken wing tackles?
Dunno mate.... I was just trying to head people back to the main Jack Riewoldt thread.
I notice you initiated this particular one..... any chance you can merge it with the larger one as it's bloody confusing for old crackers like me ! :)

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Not to worry - still takes either best or second best defender leaving others open for more goals... No probs for mine.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Dunno mate.... I was just trying to head people back to the main Jack Riewoldt thread.
I notice you initiated this particular one..... any chance you can merge it with the larger one as it's bloody confusing for old crackers like me ! :)

Confusing for an old codger like me also
How do I merge threads?

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
His knee seems to be restricting him to 60%. A bit like Lynch in the first half of the season.