Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
95% TOG,

550 metres gained, 14 marks, 20 disposals, 5 goals

Im ashamed I didn't give him 5 votes (gave him 4 after $hai.)

off to change my votes now

Reactions: 1 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
yep. and mortals would miss the goal 80% of the time.

he sniffs a moment as good as dusty does.
Yep. A nice reminder of his legend-status. 2017 was the year of Jack and his GF against the Crows was outstanding.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I think Jacks 550mg is telling.

we've found a premiership HHF.

Or is it CCJ's paddock?

In the past 6 games, we've had 3 players gain more than 400m.

yesterday we had 5, with JR at the top.

I dont totally understand it, but I think its a clue.

we've shifted into 3rd gear.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
You’ve got to give a bloke credit when he doesn’t get much right , however back in Jack’s junior days Rudeford said to me this Reiwoldt bloke will be a player , he steps up when needed , loves the big stage

Reactions: 3 users

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
I loved watching Jack hit up CCJ on the lead for his fourth goal. He waited for CCJ to find the right space and put it out in front for him to launch at.

All season I’ve watched our mids bomb it long and high into the forward 50. Jack showed them how to do it, and how the forwards would like it.

I hope it gets highlighted in the game review Dimma!

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Chol looked a little surprised with Jack’s Mark. I don’t think he believed what he just seen.
Reckon Chollyman thought he had his name written all over that one n had no idea where the *smile* Jaaack came from or how he pinched it.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Great to see Jack give Mark Robinson a clip tonight in his pronunciation of Shai Bolton's name.. (something he constantly does!)

The way he said it I think Robinson realised Jack was p!ssed off with him.... and I think he was!

Reactions: 3 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Great to see Jack give Mark Robinson a clip tonight in his pronunciation of Shai Bolton's name.. (something he constantly does!)

The way he said it I think Robinson realised Jack was p!ssed off with him.... and I think he was!
Was priceless when he also then corrected the oaf calling a 'meme' a 'Mimmy'.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Has signed a 1 year deal. No fan fare behind this.

Now removed from the Free Agency List.

Reactions: 12 users