Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Lynch injured we have to rely on Jack again who's getting on. Best thing about him is that he's more creative and a better kick than Lynch. Let's hope we find the next FF quick in case Jack retires and Lynch injures in future. No-one in reserves.

Reactions: 1 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Old dog, full of tricks. He is to football what Einstein is to science.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Has been very good since the 1st round. Playing with some intensity.

Might eke another year out of him if he wants to ?

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Lynch injured we have to rely on Jack again who's getting on. Best thing about him is that he's more creative and a better kick than Lynch. Let's hope we find the next FF quick in case Jack retires and Lynch injures in future. No-one in reserves.
Oh Cmon we’ve got George he’s dying to show what he can do as FF he feels very restricted playing as a HF

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Pleasantly surprised with his form , going to be tested big time next week as the number 1 forward , hopefully we can create something different in the forward line next week withiut Lynch and Lambert

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Pleasantly surprised with his form , going to be tested big time next week as the number 1 forward , hopefully we can create something different in the forward line next week withiut Lynch and Lambert
I reckon at the SCG Jack will be in his element as the No. 1 forward.

Reactions: 3 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I reckon at the SCG Jack will be in his element as the No. 1 forward.
Yes Tim. if we're going to go in undersized anywhere up fron then the SCG is the place you want to be. Think we will match up ok vs Sydney even without Lynch.
Graham & Pickett back next week. Dusty plays forward as the second banana.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Hope he points ‘em out to Tommy
He did at one stage, was running back on from the interchange n the Lynch man thought about giving it off to him on his way through. Jaaack just waved him to take his shot n kick the farking goal. Didn't help, Lynch had an absolute mare last night.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I thought he was done and dusted last year. Proved me wrong. Never been quick but gee he has unbelievable footy smarts and is a much better disposer of the footy than he's given credit for.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Has been very good since the 1st round. Playing with some intensity.

Might eke another year out of him if he wants to ?

I reckon we are more likely to lose Cotch and Lambo at the end of this year than Jack. Reckon he goes around again next year.

Reactions: 4 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Is a Tiger Treasure, Jackmond.
Am I wrong in thinking both he and Tom rarely fire in the same game?
When Tom is up Jack is down and vice versa.
Obviously they work pretty well in tandem with one generally blocking or opening leading lanes for the other.
I reckon they haven't both kicked big bags in the same game. I might be wrong.
Back on topic I reckon Jack plays on next year.
2nd now in Games. Behind the great balding bloke, KB.
Hail Jackmond!