Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

Letsroar

Tiger Matchwinner
May 19, 2014
As soon as he is ready he needs to play. Simply to get the chemistry between him and Tom right for the finals. Don’t want them competing against each other but working to make space for each other. Geelong are very good at this. As we have better players if we can be good at this we beat them

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
It was great to see the big man back. Although still rusty his smarts on the football field just make us a much better team. Just ask Lynch!

Reactions: 1 users

TV Josh

Tiger Rookie
May 26, 2005
Melbourne, VIC
Looked to me like he clicked with Lynch a lot better yesterday than he did pre-injury. It will make it hard for Hinkley to decide who to snipe on Saturday.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
That Jack - Lynch synergy was great to watch. So goo dot have Rewioldt back in the side as he's a tremendous player and super important for our structure.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He needs to stop constantly talking back to the umpires. Yesterday he spent more time yelling at McGordon then talking to his own teammates.
He looked like a bloke that has missed 3 months of footy yesterday.
But with more game time he should be cheery ripe by the time finals comes around.

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Disagree, looks like a bloke who hasn't played for a while and is 1/2m from being in the right spots. Reckon he'll do something in second half

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Jack still feeling his way back into the contest. Hasn't yet adjusted to the pace of the game. Glad we brought him back in when we did. I think he'll be cherry ripe come finals.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Lynch and jack swapped tonight.
Jack was the one that looked like a 80 year old.
Flk I hate when Howe out marks him

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Yeah thought Howe took the points. Interesting match up.
Howe may have got the points over Jack, however he couldn’t get near the contests with Lynch, due to the fact Jack stayed well away from Lynch, leaving him one out

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Jacks gonna prove to that hack stopper, come shock jock Cornes and his ilk what a selfless team player he is....... He's gonna make Tommy a STAR.....

Just warming up.

ps. Watched him in the early early warm up about 6.30 instructing Syd in picking up the ball in the wet, then directing Shai and Cholly with some goal kicking. Looks like he's back tossing the coin next week!

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Back to back 8 day breaks coming up, then a 7, then a 6 before the finals’ bye.

Ideal run home for Jack with his naturally-healing knee.

Pandaboy

Tiger Superstar
Mar 27, 2009
Smart player but got outmarked all night and way too easily tonight. Didnt bring the ball to ground in marking contests and well beaten. Hell get better

Reactions: 2 users