Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
I thought he looked more involved today. Not great by any stretch but at least in more contests.

Reactions: 5 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I thought he looked more involved today. Not great by any stretch but at least in more contests.
Agree he looked like he actually wanted to be out there today. Looked a lot more invested.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Jack was better today I agree.

Contested well at ground level and won and also halved some critical moments at ground level.

Again the delivery into the forward 50 was pretty scheizenhausen

I'm not really that concerned about Jack tbh.

Reactions: 3 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Yeh agree with all that he was much better. Created that last goal to Lynch by contesting against 2. Would love him to take more marks but he looked much better today.

Reactions: 2 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
He must mouth off the umpires a fair bit because he never gets a free, only reason i can think of.
He got a holdng free kick in the last quarter and I was trying to remember another one like that this year. Yep you can see he does gob off too much. Opposite to Dangerfield who gets everything from the umps.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Time for Jack to lead from the front v the Swans. ... Acting Capt and main man up forward.
Hope he brings his A game!

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Expect him to play well in Lynch absence. Back to the main man, will tickle his ego I reckon.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
So, away from little Pop and missus.
Reported that only Chimpah took family along.
Will have to be switched on as will be acting Captain and prob missing big Tom as well.
Time to step up to the plate, Jackmond!
Back him in.
Go you good thing!

Reactions: 1 user

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Yep Jack finally Captain of The Tigers!
I am sure he will give his all.
He thoroughly deserves the honor.
Who is VC ?

• Love