Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
What class, a consummate media performer now, of course it was gonna be JR up today, there is nothing to see here except Sydney Stack becoming a champion this year and the FOURTH flag.

Reactions: 1 user

ToraToraTora

Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Was trolling for some *smile* gender politics angle.

TM "The club has been magnificent on issues promoting gender diversity, does the situation make that a bit awkward?" No *smile* that was the "question".
JR "How would it make it awkward Tom?"
TM "Well it wouldn't necessarily make it awkward, obviously there's a female staff member involved, I'm just asking your opinion." He really is a gun journo this bloke.
JR "I think thats a very long bow to draw Tom."

JR should have said "Opinion on what." Could've absolutely buried the *smile*.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne

TM "The club has been magnificent on issues promoting gender diversity, does the situation make that a bit awkward?" No *smile* that was the "question".
TM "Well it wouldn't necessarily make it awkward, obviously there's a female staff member involved, I'm just asking your opinion." He really is a gun journo this bloke.

"Gender diversity"????? Really smart question Tom!!!! Do you even know what Gender diversity is?

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

Jack’s now too experienced in the media to let crap like that from Morris unsettle him.

Reactions: 1 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012

What an absurd question.

Is he suggesting Hardwick should have been more diverse in the gender of his partners?

Or that women aren't capable of choosing their partners?

Seriously, what the hell?

Reactions: 3 users

ToraToraTora

Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Sorry Im confused I dont even know the twat's name. Is it Tom Morris or Tom Browne? *smile* who does the Ch7 footy trolling.

Yeah it's Browne , sorry MORRIS whoever that is.

• Haha

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Sorry Im confused I dont even know the twat's name. Is it Tom Morris or Tom Browne? *smile* who does the Ch7 footy trolling.

Yeah it's Browne , sorry MORRIS whoever that is.
I sure don't know, but is it possible that they are the same bloke? :cool:

• Haha

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
What an impressive speaker and man Jack has become - as in direct contrast to those ambulance chaser journos asking the questions. Pelicans, the lot of them.

Reactions: 6 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
What an absurd question.

Is he suggesting Hardwick should have been more diverse in the gender of his partners?

Or that women aren't capable of choosing their partners?

Seriously, what the hell?
Was going to post similar. Based on what has been posted its a complete bizarre question.

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
What an impressive speaker and man Jack has become - as in direct contrast to those ambulance chaser journos asking the questions. Pelicans, the lot of them.
Just watched Jack's presser. Most questions about "Gender diversity", and "is Stack on his last chance"? The media are total morons.

The B2B Premiers have returned to training. Maybe a couple of questions about who is likely to step up this year would have been nice? Change of game plan?

Only interested in negative sensationalism.

Floppy shoe brigade.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
The whole saga is unfortunate. Dimma has been discredited. Cotch dragged in inadvertently by his wife. Gale/Peggy conflicted to some extent and having to justify their decisions.

Last man standing is Jack. Hopefully no bombshells this week for Jack.

Might then have to handball the hot potato to Bachar. At least he will respond with a smile and ultimately leave it to Allah to decide.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I don’t know, but I think we should go looking in Tasmania for him. Since the days of Royce our best forwards have come from Tassie. Royce, Disco, Richo and now Jack.
Its criminal how Hulka McQueen is continually left out of these conversations :))

happytige

Tiger Superstar
May 1, 2005
So proud of Jack!

He really understands what it means to be a “Richmond Man” .

The younger, spontaneous, but often naive Tiger star, has matured into a wise leader.

So happy he is at our club!

Reactions: 5 users