Jack Riewoldt [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Riewoldt [Merged]

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I’m looking forward to seeing how the Jack/CJ/Lynch triumvirate perform.

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
why are people saying CJ is leaving when Jack and Tom are near the end and we have no other young key forwards ? Richmond is the perfect place for him to be at the moment - learning from 2 of the best and then the key forward position is handed to him

Reactions: 8 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Well done Jack - he is simply a humble tiger champion.

Can he kick the 4 goals he needs this weekend to get to 700 goals. He then needs another cool 100 goals straight to take him to equal 3rd on our goal kicking list with the big Richo (a bit to far away I reckon).

And only 5 games to go to make the magical 300 to join the other Jack, Bartlett and Bourke.

What a champion.

Reactions: 10 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Missed sodas and slaughtered by Barass in the last.
We should have kicked to CCJ in the air more often, at least he never got out marked in a contest. Maybe Jack was tired? He had a poor last quarter.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Not sure why we kept going down the wing to Jack in the last when Barass was all over him. Where was CCJ he had been doing well as the DTL target.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Really disappointed in Jacks game. Wanted to play bruise free football and made a bush footballer in Barraas look like Jackovich.

Reactions: 1 user

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
They keep kicking the footy over jacks head allowing Barass to continuously mark from behind Any chance they could kick it in front of him

Reactions: 1 users