Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Jonesracing82 said:
Apparently won Oakley's B&F having only played 12 games, 1 of which he was injured in, in a side that had RCD & a heap of Players drafted from.

So true. I'm a huge fan. Reckon we got a steal.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Of all the guys picked, he's the only one who looks like he could play next year and not look out of place.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Mr Brightside said:
Found it interesting having a look at the highlights reel that just about every stoppage he sat on his own, not sure if it’s poor attention from the opposition, incredible smarts or simply he went the old dodgy vindaloo the night before.

Solid looking player for a pick in the 40s

Reads the ball well.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Was wearing 32 in the highlights so he'll probs just slot straight into the #32 for the Tigers.

Looks a likely lad.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I like this pick he looks to have great peripheral vision, a natural midfielder. Not sure whether we were going to select Stocker, who i liked, but i reckon Jack might stack up very well in comparison.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
At least we can add a ruck and some cream next year and then the polish in Rioli in 2020.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
every year the 2nd round pick should be the midfield slider.... Keep building mid depth

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
It's been on the tip of my brain who this kid reminds me of, and it just clicked. He is a dead ringer (on the field) for Brent Moloney. Built like him, moves like him, kicks like him.

A young Beamer at 43, that'll do.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
spook said:
It's been on the tip of my brain who this kid reminds me of, and it just clicked. He is a dead ringer (on the field) for Brent Moloney. Built like him, moves like him, kicks like him.

Thanks spook, solved the puzzle in my head, always had Moloney in the tad overatted collum , however would be more then happy if Ross turns out as good.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Has two first names. Jack Ross, Ross Jack
Players like this tend to be good players.
Good pick

E

easy_tiger

spook said:

I see Joel Selwood

Bizzbizz

Tiger Rookie
Jul 13, 2015
Happy to have him at the club Bytel would of been the dream and our team look flustered when the saints took him just before us but rcd will take time and Bytel with the back issues worries me least ross can probably come in and play early

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
I like his highlights. He seems to think quickly and get the ball out to a better option, both by hand and by foot. Dynamic.

Ross The Boss.

Boss Man.

First thing I noticed. He often knows what he's going to do with the ball before he gets it. He seems to have real footy smarts. Would have liked to see more highlights on his defensive skills but based on the highlights can't really complain for a #43 pick.