Jake Aarts & Charlie Thompson | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jake Aarts & Charlie Thompson

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Jake Aarts has been invited to the State combine and Charlie Thompson to the Rookie Me combine.

Well done. Aarts may well be the straight swap for Sammy Lloyd when changes clubs at the end of the season.

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
tigertim said:
Jake Aarts has been invited to the State combine and Charlie Thompson to the Rookie Me combine.

Well done. Aarts may well be the straight swap for Sammy Lloyd when changes clubs at the end of the season.

My hope is that Mannagh gets a chance with us. He is still young and just keeps showing some 'elite traits' at VFL ;D

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
tigertim said:

Every time I've see Aarts I have been impressed. Be hard to make it at the Tigers with our smalls depth but he may get a gig with someone else.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Is this the Aarts thread? Five posts, sharing it with Charlie Thompson? Befits the inauspiciousness of a 25-year-old rookie, I spose.

Watching the short vid of him learning he's in, we see two outstanding character traits: 1. He grew up a Richmond supporter, and 2. He's a Beacy boy, which means he's down to earth, self-effacing, family and community-oriented, and a good bloke to have around.

Reactions: 2 users