Jake Aarts | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jake Aarts

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
He and Castagna are 1A and 1B for doing SFA. The game has gone past them. If your small forwards are predominantly relying on pressure and can't consistent hurt the opposition ball in hand they are obsolete. And we have quite a few of those players and we can't shift them all to defence.

Reactions: 2 users

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
MC very poor on this one. Very poor.
He has demonstrated that he is not up to the standard repeatedly but selected each week.
Very poor selection.
Once it is clear a player is not good enough then a change must be made.
The current selection is very much like Richmond pre 2017.
Does not matter if little available in the seconds , nothing will be achieved ifnothing is tried.

Reactions: 2 users

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I'm OK with this guy on the list, but as your 33-40 range, not your top 22.
Just a guy punching above his weight if you ask me. Love the effort, his gutsy, but his talent level is a grade below.
We must get better.

Reactions: 4 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I'm OK with this guy on the list, but as your 33-40 range, not your top 22.
Just a guy punching above his weight if you ask me. Love the effort, his gutsy, but his talent level is a grade below.
We must get better.
This is very measured and slightly generous. The fact he is contracted next year is ridiculous. Who would try and get him if we only offered one year deals?

The MC are not up to standard with their selections.