Jake Aarts | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jake Aarts

Fighting Fury

Tiger Army
Jul 17, 2003
Couple of posters have called for Aarts to be dropped. Not sure why after a great debut game (he got some votes) followed by that stinking sydney snorefest where no one apart from Broady and Vlas stood out, he at least was present and involved and very willing to put his head over the ball.
A run of games for this lad please.

Reactions: 4 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Couple of posters have called for Aarts to be dropped. Not sure why after a great debut game (he got some votes) followed by that stinking sydney snorefest where no one apart from Broady and Vlas stood out, he at least was present and involved and very willing to put his head over the ball.
A run of games for this lad please.
I agree; he looks the sort to take inbto a game against Norf too. Good in the trenches.

Reactions: 2 users

Billy24

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2014
Aarts stays in if I’m picking the team.........runs hard and is quick enough, bit of nasty edge about him too. Skills are adequate. Shows enthusiasm and interest unlike others in the team.

Reactions: 3 users

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Agree with most of the sentiment around him keeping his spot (plenty of others would be out before him in my opinion) but..... would be nice if he could hit the scoreboard - has to be one of the main measures of a small forward. That and pressure on opposition when they have the ball.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
I reckon Lambert should be his blueprint. Can see him playing a similar role in time.
Short has 1% of Lambert's hardness at the ball. Completely different skill set.

Edit - Oops, sorry thought we were in the Short thread. Agree with the above. Carry on.

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
Loved his game, gets in there and crumbs the ball well. Yeah he missed a few easy ones, maybe just nerves. He’s ahead of Rioli now in the team

Reactions: 1 user

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
glad he got in the goals after missing a couple

Reactions: 1 user

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
Getting shots on goal is key for a small forward. On that front he’s well ahead of Castagna and Rioli.