Jake King | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jake King

Lidsand

Chimp Mail - Delivering Since 2007
Oct 12, 2005
Melbourne
first of all, i will happily admit a have a tiny 'man-crush' on jake king

second, it was an LCD not a plasma ;D

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Personifies what the Richmond guernsey is all about....no backward steps, play to die. Brings a tear to my eye.

BTW, if you recall his last kick of last year in the dying minutes against ST Kilda, he shanked a kick trying to switch play in the defensive 50 and kicked it straight to Gehrig. First kick this year, he shanked his kick trying to switch play and kicked it out on the full. Both cost us a goal. But, I'll let him off :clap

Growl

Ten flags and counting
Apr 3, 2007
They were all calling him the energiser bunny tonight.

Vossy likes him - even Wallsy!

And doesn't he give it to the opposition.

Love that little man, he reminds me of Roger Dean at his cheekiest.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Lidsand said:
first of all, i will happily admit a have a tiny 'man-crush' on jake king

second, it was an LCD not a plasma ;D
Is the LCD better than a plasma Lids?
Hate to see Jake short changed, it might get him cranky ;D

Red Sea Tiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 15, 2004
The hit on Eddie Betts when he was coming off was just brilliant. Outstanding game in terms of endeavour, application and result. You should be proud young man, keep up the resolve.

poppa x

Tiger Legend
May 28, 2004
Mt Waverley
The biggest little man in the AFL.
How is it possible for hetero male to fall in love with a plumber for chrissakes. :clap :clap :clap

sgloury

Tiger Superstar
Aug 9, 2003
Melbourne
Jake was sensational again tonight. Didn't drop his head after a couple of costly clangers in the first quarter. INstead gritted his teeth as he always does and fought back to be best on the ground.

Has super leg speed and is so physically and mentally tough. Love the way that he plays the game and great to see a Dimaond Valley boy show them how the game should be played.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Jake is the 1% King with 6 1% for the game.
Jakes guts and determination throught the game was Sensational :clap :clap

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
I will keep bringing up the fact that alot of people around here continually doubted this bloke and even had the audacity to say his 1 year contract offer was fair :cutelaugh Hopefully he and the other maligned guys put in efforts like tonite to prove the opposite. As tiger fans its probably the only time you will love to be wrong.

Jake is the man.

Hayfever

Tiger Champion
Apr 12, 2005
Was nervous early like most of the Tigers players. Provides us what we have lacked for a very long time. Character, guts, mongrel, perpetual motion, speed and smart disposal.......... all in the one small package. Reminds me so much of one of Carlton's best ever small men Jimmy Buckley. Dirty little mongrel with plenty of footy smarts and the ability to inspire his much bigger team mates when the chips were down.