• PRE should be functioning as per usual. Please email admin@puntroadend.com to report anything odd that is occuring over the next few days as we settle a few database issues.

Jake Stringer

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
se7en said:
Not official until we see a photo of him wearing a bombers jumper.
Or get a injection of pedds
Or until his wife gets a photo from an 18 year old female Bombers fan...............

Broders

Now for number 12
Jul 29, 2012
I think GWS gave the Bulldogs a lesson on how to get a deal done. Made the Bulldogs look pretty stupid actually

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
evo said:
Bombers have done disgustingly well.
depends on If Stringer can get his **** together and how long he can keep it together. Markets generally don't lie. Such a cheap price for such a good player says big risk.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
tigersnake said:
Same price as Yarran.

depends on If Stringer can get his sh!t together and how long he can keep it together. Markets generally don't lie. Such a cheap price for such a good player says big risk.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2011
bullus_hit said:
Dodoro drives a very hard bargain. Bombers have set themselves up for top 4.
As good as they have done, they still need inside ball winners & lose Watson. jury is out on Smith as a mid (tank?) Saad wouldn't know a hard ball if he saw one & Stringer can't play full time mid (tank).
they conceeded the most pts of any top 8 side by a long way this yr & i can't see where they fixed this issue.
they will blow some sides away but when it comes to the crunch (finals) they may be found wanting.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Jonesracing82 said:
As good as they have done, they still need inside ball winners & lose Watson. jury is out on Smith as a mid (tank?) Saad wouldn't know a hard ball if he saw one & Stringer can't play full time mid (tank).
they conceeded the most pts of any top 8 side by a long way this yr & i can't see where they fixed this issue.
they will blow some sides away but when it comes to the crunch (finals) they may be found wanting.
Certainly some risk but I can see the thinking. Reckon Smith & Stringer easily cover Watson's midfield minutes. Saad covers Goddard in the short term. Agree they need 2 quality mids to join Heppell, Merrett & Parish. I guess this is where the state leagues come in handy.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
23.21.159 said:
I dunno. Didn't he always say Deledio was a dud? And as soon as we offload him, we win a flag.
Pumpkin.

Martin's best year by an AFL player ever might be a fun debate with rimau

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
evo said:
Bombers have done disgustingly well.
Yep, other clubs just them let help themselves to whatever they wanted ... and on the cheap. Ridiculous!

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
leon said:
Yep, other clubs just them let help themselves to whatever they wanted ... and on the cheap. Ridiculous!
Dogs stuffed up.
Pick 11 would have been a winner

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
turk-d-tiger said:
Why he is 30 years old and played 153 games , Last 3 years he would have made $1 mil
Very limited footballer and extremely luck to get there and made some coin

Did well
Why? Because just like Lids, left the club and will most likely never be a premiership player. May have reached the end at Port. Was a Tigers fan from youth. Disagree about that limited. Had great pace, and endurance too; a good chase, tackle and pressure player. Top kick on the run. All attributes very much required now. Not a big earner comparatively over his career.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
23.21.159 said:
I dunno. Didn't he always say Deledio was a dud? And as soon as we offload him, we win a flag.
Eventually got his wish with Lids, but he's been way off with Martin. I do wonder exactly what happened between Dusty and Matt to make him feel that way.