Jake Stringer

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
They gave up picks 25 and 30 for Stringer. We used pick 25 on a boy named Balta.
Overal Stringer has been Essendon's most consistent this year and as far as Saad goes, he is a dime a dozen footballer nothing special.
Essendon arent any good

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
zippadeee said:
Overal Stringer has been Essendon's most consistent this year and as far as Saad goes, he is a dime a dozen footballer nothing special.
Essendon arent any good
Has a couple of highlights
Both being run down by tiger players.

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
When people talk about no ******** policies, they are talking about this bloke.

He is a ********'s ********.

Easily the most unlikeable, arrogant, selfish athlete I have ever met.

123kid

Tiger Superstar
May 1, 2016
The Big Richo said:
When people talk about no *smile* policies, they are talking about this bloke.

He is a *smile*'s *smile*.

Easily the most unlikeable, arrogant, selfish athlete I have ever met.
The Essendon Man.

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
It used to annoy me no end that Dustin, a polite, quietly spoken, humble kid always got a bad wrap while this goose was never mentioned.

Glad people now see his true character.

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
There's no story.

Like a lot of rumours it has grown from nothing.

There was a practical joke played at one stage which has morphed into allegations of bullying involving Stringer and several other players.

I dislike him but that one is completely false.

willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Broken Hill
The Big Richo said:
There's no story.

Like a lot of rumours it has grown from nothing.

There was a practical joke played at one stage which has morphed into allegations of bullying involving Stringer and several other players.

I dislike him but that one is completely false.
Thanks for the reply. I was curious about what may have happened between them.

Saladin

Better to fight for something than live for nothin
Oct 1, 2003
Yep I spent some time in Central Vic and it was well known that Stringer was an ordinary bloke. Dogs probably regret picking him the draft..

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Tiger17 said:
Yep I spent some time in Central Vic and it was well known that Stringer was an ordinary bloke. Dogs probably regret picking him the draft..
The Dogs will be fine with it. Helped deliver them a premiership in his only good year and then on traded him to Essendon for decent trade value. The Dodo may be regretting recruiting him to the Bummers though.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Stringer & Dahlhaus were bullying younger players at the Dogs incl Boyd, for not performing as the highest paid player at the club.

Boyd had been subjected to having human faeces placed in his locker on 2 occasions, this bullying was a component of wider general bullying and was partly to blame for Boyd's depression. Stringer even bullied Boyd over his depression.

Stringer was caught in the act doing this deed the 3rd time with his own poop.
Bevo lost his shyte and informed Stringer he would not play another game for the club after that and was traded thereafter with Dahlhaus gone shortly after that.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
Bevo lost his shyte and informed Stringer he would not play another game for the club after that and was traded thereafter with Dahlhaus gone shortly after that.
He should've looked for it in Boyd's locker ;)

Being serious, what a nasty, despicable person he is. With some of the other stories that are common knowledge, i don't know how he sleeps at night.

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Stringer & Dahlhaus were bullying younger players at the Dogs incl Boyd, for not performing as the highest paid player at the club.

Boyd had been subjected to having human faeces placed in his locker on 2 occasions, this bullying was a component of wider general bullying and was partly to blame for Boyd's depression. Stringer even bullied Boyd over his depression.

Stringer was caught in the act doing this deed the 3rd time with his own poop.
I've heard that story is not correct and these rumours are based on a misfired practical joke where a player's phone number was placed in a classified ad and the player didn't see the funny side - a pretty standard joke at all clubs after a contract announcement by the way.

I've heard it was all smoothed over very quickly with no hard feelings but has grown into this rumour.