Jason from Boronia | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jason from Boronia

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Just wondering if anyone is familiar with Jason from Boronia, an avid West Coast Eagles fan who is a regular caller on SEN's Morning Glory. The guy has me in stitches every time I hear him. I heard his name being mentioned among Tiger fans last week at the game.

I have been listening to big Jason for a few years. He followed KB from 927. Dont know what it is but something NQR there. The SEN boys have a bit of fun with him, in good taste. Sounds like he will end up a celebrity. Enjoy listening to him.

His mum was yelling at him to get of the phone one morning a couple of weeks ago while he was one the air. It was hilarious.

Personally I'm a bit sick of him. They keep him on too long. It's hard enough getting through and then to waste time with him rather than get to other callers frustrates me.

lutt said:
The guy is a self centred moron. Genuine callers
can't get on air

Yep. Between him, those Billy and Rod the "Dromana Moaner" idiots on 927, they all get way too much air time.

In fact, I don't listen to 927 anymore because of that fact.

Having to take my life into my hands travelling everyday to Bayswater for work, I daresay he has no idea how to drive, either. :|

Ms Tantie
xox

"Hello Gary,Billy and Timotheeeeeeeeeeeee"

Ummmmm.........YES!
Ummmmmmm.....errrrrrrrr..........YES!
Wheres Mr donuts??????