JAY *smile* | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

JAY *smile*

Bones

I'm a llama!
May 26, 2003
Was *smile* fit to play on Sat night - if so why was he not taken as an emergency when they knew that Hall would not make the trip.
I think with the lack of talls in the team at the minute, he is worth a try. Fancy bringing in King and Bidders when you have a young guy like *smile* not playing - Vardy did a fair job but he needed help. We do not take risks - we bring in the same culprits each week when we have injuries. I think it is worth a gamble and even play McGrath. He is the sort of player who may play the same whether he is in the firsts or seconds.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Gidday Bones, glad you've joined us. :)

There have been several mentions of Clinton King in the last couple of days and it's finally got too much for me, ha.

I don't think Kingy's game was that bad. In fact he had a good first quarter and his efforts went a long way towards us being competitive at the start.

Maybe he tired, maybe he's not up to it but at least he had a crack for a while. I wish a few of our other players had Clintons heart.

He's obviously only in the team because our stocks are rock bottom because of injury.

I wish a player or two who are regularly selected could have lifted when the chips were down and done something to repay the team mates who virtually carry them each week.

Am sick of reputation not converting to effort on the ground.

I wouldn't be bagging players like Kingy and Bidders who only fill in because of injury. I'm more concerned at regularly selected players who do stuff all week in week out and always get selected.

Royce is a fill in cos of injury type player rather than an automatic selection. One or two others could learn a lesson on attitude and endevour from him.