Joan Rivers Concert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Joan Rivers Concert

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Day 2 of my holidays and we are off to the Joan Rivers Show tonight at the State Theatre.

Anyone else going? Anyone know who Joan is ;D?

Tomorrow our friend from the USA arrives for 3+ weeks, so my contributions over the next couple weeks maybe irregular to say the least (some may think this a good thing ;))

Also hope to head off to training tomorrow afternoon.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Caught a little bit of her on Rove last nite. She admits to lots of plastic surgery which is more than Michael Jackson does. She also had a go at him over that documentary. Pretty funny.

Koalalill

Just looking for someone else to curse!
Dec 17, 2002
Caught a little bit of her on Rove last nite.  She admits to lots of plastic surgery which is more than Michael Jackson does.  She also had a go at him over that documentary.  Pretty funny.

Yeah she gave it to Mickey Jackson big time at the concert as well as few others. By the time we got home we caught part of her appearance on Rove as well.