JOKE (a little crude- if sensitive, don't read) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

JOKE (a little crude- if sensitive, don't read)

CanbTiger

CARN' TIGES!
Oct 6, 2003
Canberra
This was sent to me from the office of a proud Melbournian Minister ;). It's a little crude so if you're easily offended- DON'T READ

JOKE:
Two women friends, incredibly drunk and walking home got caught short.

They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they take a detour and do their business behind a headstone or something.

One of the girls had nothing to wipe with so she thought she'd take off her panties and use them, then chuck them away.

Her friend however was wearing a rather expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on one of the graves so she proceeded to use that.

They both stumbled off home. The next day one woman's husband phoned the other husband and said

"We'd better keep an eye on our wives you know, mine came home last night without her panties."

"That's nothing" said the other "Mine came back with a card stuck between her @rse that said 'From all the lads at the fire station. We'll never forget you'."

CanbTiger

CARN' TIGES!
Oct 6, 2003
Canberra
Dammit shawry!

...And I thought that joke was the newest and best thing since sliced bread :-[. Word must travel slowly up this neck of the woods...