Jon Stewart | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jon Stewart

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
This is one of the most compelling yet awkward interviews I’ve ever watched. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a senior government official so owned and trapped yet doubling and tripling down on their inept arguments because Politics.

I’m by no means an advocate for trans rights etc and learnt a bit watching the show.

Reactions: 1 user

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
This is one of the most compelling yet awkward interviews I’ve ever watched. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a senior government official so owned and trapped yet doubling and tripling down on their inept arguments because Politics.

I’m by no means an advocate for trans rights etc and learnt a bit watching the show.
Just over a minute in…” Wow! That’s an incredibly made up figure…..”
One of the all time great put downs
Jon Stewart has been awesome for a long time. His advocacy for 9/11 first responders against the republican idiots in Washington shows how passionate he is when he has a cause to pursue

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users