Jordan Galluci | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jordan Galluci

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
With so many youngsters still coming through, plus a handful of other players already trialing for the extra slot and a full deck of early draft picks at years end. I'm failing to see why we decided to trial Galluci, seems to be the classic list clogger type that we used to be loaded up with.

Reactions: 2 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
With so many youngsters still coming through, plus a handful of other players already trialing for the extra slot and a full deck of early draft picks at years end. I'm failing to see why we decided to trial Galluci, seems to be the classic list clogger type that we used to be loaded up with.

yep - but he ain’t a list clogger yet cause he ain’t on our list ;)

I can’t see us picking him tbh.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Can't see what he brings to our side.
Rather give the opportunity to a new kid

Reactions: 1 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I hope he plays for the VFL team, and we can get a good look at him this year. He didn't seem to show much yesterday, but tough to write off a kid in his first game a month after arriving at the club.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I hope he plays for the VFL team, and we can get a good look at him this year. He didn't seem to show much yesterday, but tough to write off a kid in his first game a month after arriving at the club.

I think he signed with Port Melbourne if he doesn't sign with us.

From the match yesterday, I think Josh Green showed more personally and would be happy for that last spot to go to him. I just can't see Egg making it at AFL level, reckon he's a very good VFL player but not higher than that level.

Reactions: 1 user

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne

From the match yesterday, I think Josh Green showed more personally and would be happy for that last spot to go to him. I just can't see Egg making it at AFL level, reckon he's a very good VFL player but not higher than that level.

I think it was Williamstown he signed with.

eastlavy

Tiger Cub
Nov 29, 2008
I'd prefer #26 get a look in.
Seen reports that 26 is Garrett McDonagh.
Found this which suggests he joined our VFL squad last year:

A further three NFNL players have been permitted to the VFL, with reigning A Plus Labour Solutions Division 2 best and fairest RILEY LOTON, two-time West Preston-Lakeside player GARRETT McDONAGH and Fitzroy Stars recruit AIDYN JOHNSON all joining Richmond.

McDonagh has been an integral part of West Preston-Lakeside’s back-to-back premiership triumphs over the past two seasons, with the raking left footer among the best players on the ground in last year’s upset grand final win over Greensborough. He has previously played seven VFL games for Northern Blues and Coburg.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne

Gooch signed at Williamstown