Jordan Galluci | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jordan Galluci

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
He was on the Eagles watch list, and they were apparently keen. But at the last minute they went with Venables with the pick before the Crows grabbed Galluci.

Not sure why.

Because they couldn't believe Venables was still available at that pick. They expected him to go in the top 5 and were delighted to see him there as they rated him highly

Reactions: 1 user

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Because they couldn't believe Venables was still available at that pick. They expected him to go in the top 5 and were delighted to see him there as they rated him highly

He was rated a likely 1st round pick, but I doubt top 5. There were certainly injury concerns around him going in to the draft.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
First round draft pick coming off injury. Has pace and skill. We need some depth In the back half.

We are talking someone who might play five games & be a good VFL player. Worth a punt.

It’s the polar opposite to Towner as a player but the same list management theory.

Got the first bit right, wrong bloke tho. Mansell got the gig.

Still think he’s worth a look for a year.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Mustve beeen a poor showing.

Did he play out of defence as he was a failed mid forward at the Crows.