Josh Bruce, man of mystery? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Bruce, man of mystery?

which would you rate the more mysterious of the following Josh Bruce behaviours?

• Kicking 10 goals in a senior AFL match,

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Concussing Dylan Grimes in secret, or

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • His self-perception of his hair style?

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
This question could be a Zen Buddhism type meditation exercise.
Show it to the hippies up at Nimbin, they can contemplate it and reach nirvana in no time

Seeing as he kicked 10 against lol north, and I think he too soft to concuss Grimes, I’m going for the hairstyle

Reactions: 2 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
across the board, it's all 3, because ...
Bruce isn't sure himself about it: kicking 10, concussing DG, or his hair

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Its a dead set mystery how this fraud has got away with impersonating a footballer for so long.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Legend has it, all you have to say is Dylan Grimes to him and he dead set cacks his pants. Better than any laxative you can buy from Chemist Warehouse or even Stephen Dank.

Reactions: 2 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
I never took much notice of him until last week, used to think he was battler. Now I think he's a dirty sniping *smile* battler.

Reactions: 3 users