Josh Caddy

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
melbourne
Had a bad one tonight.

He is a critical player in the scheme of things, and we are a much better team when he is bossing it up forward.

BrisTiger24

Chimp's Love of the Tiger
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
22nd Man said:
That's history. Has been way below par this year. No influence again tonight.
Didn't have a pre season. In an ideal world would have played more VFL but this world is not ideal

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Josh Caddy is Jimmy chest mark. Seriously if we didn’t have injuries I would play Moore in front of this bloke.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Shows how important the pre season is in the modern game, massively important player to us as proven in his first 2 years at the club. As out of form as anybody, when his leaping into a contest his like a long jumper on the wrong leg

acatman1

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 18, 2016
Personally i dodnt think Josh is any better than he was at Geelong, that is a good but limited player. What did suit Josh was/is the Richmond game style, moreso that the cats game style. When the cats got him they thought they were getting a high possession gun midfielder, not so. He was a valueble member of course, but limited in what he offers....be that good or bad

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Mr Brightside said:
Shows how important the pre season is in the modern game, massively important player to us as proven in his first 2 years at the club. As out of form as anybody, when his leaping into a contest his like a long jumper on the wrong leg
By continually citing a disrupted pre-season you are letting him off the hook. Needs to lift big time.

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
acatman1 said:
Personally i dodnt think Josh is any better than he was at Geelong, that is a good but limited player. What did suit Josh was/is the Richmond game style, moreso that the cats game style. When the cats got him they thought they were getting a high possession gun midfielder, not so. He was a valueble member of course, but limited in what he offers....be that good or bad
Yup

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He was abysmal on Thursday night.
Lloyd should switch his attention from lynch to caddy, he is the slow & turns like a 50 year old footballer he was talking about.

BillyJean17

Tiger Superstar
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Tigers2011 said:
Out of form & best exemplified by trying to mark everything on his chest & not overhead when needed. Good players work through it & he will.
Good point as I was trying to remember the last big clunk overhead mark that he would do so regularly i50 last couple of seasons , has hurt us not impacting like we expect , hope this breaks sparks him up

Tigers of Old

Twitter: @Tigers_of_Old
Jul 26, 2004
In a hole currently but there's a fair way to go yet.
Does he have the same drive as last year when he was the early clubhouse leader in the B&F?
Kicking for goal has definitely been below par. Seems to keep hooking them left.

Reactions: 1 user