Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

RichoMan28

#GoTiges
Mar 21, 2010
I like how he’s the first to fly the flag too. That’s very valuable, especially in the heat of an away final.

Reactions: 3 users

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Oldie where are you?
Are you still scared of the doggies??
I feel Caddy is now getting into the play more on the wing. A great move by Richmond Coaches! Some of his runs, bounce and break away plays were big moments in the game. That goal he kick was brilliant.

Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Geez he looks a lot lighter and fitter. Was very very good.

Reactions: 1 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Has always been a good player. He is a very solid contributor most of the time but steps up a notch in Finals.

Reactions: 1 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Geez he looks a lot lighter and fitter. Was very very good.

Gee he certainly does.
Be interesting to know the real stats on this e.g. if he has actually lost weight or whether it's an optical illusion just based on the fact that he's running and moving so well.
It's been a real bonus to stick him on the wing and see him do so well.
Fact is - his role as a marking and goal kicking forward was no longer sustainable - so this has been classic win-win

Reactions: 1 user

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Nice to have a winger with composure and good decision making and kicking skills.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Has taken up K-Macs role on the wing and is doing is very well.
Definitely looks like why Dash Kam's been dropped. Just heard Cadds say on Ch 7 news he was told to go back to the 2nds to learn which he wasn't happy with but now all's good.

Love this bloke's swagger in our team. Big advantage for any team.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
That goal I thought he was passing it to I think Lynch in the square , it just kept going , great goal