Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
looking forward to Caddy on Saturday, he'll tell them what for ..

Reactions: 2 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Nank, Caddy, Lynch, Vlaustin, Dusty, Castagna, Broady & Soldo will go all in if any of those spray tan fairies start anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Caddy taking K-Mac's spot on the wing has been one of the big improvements in the back half of the year.

Has played great footy finding space and being an outlet. Also upped the trash talk 124%.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
This guys not getting much of a mention. Caddy's big body and mongrel will need to be on song this Saturday. I expect him to give extra attention to anyone carrying an injury and also look to give De Boer a hard time.

I've got a feeling.....

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Hope he asserts his authority early.
His footsteps should be heard at every contest by all with plastic ears.
Reckon Mumford might be told to watch his back too after the media reminded all of his determination to be a tough guy by dumping prestia without the ball.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
This guys not getting much of a mention. Caddy's big body and mongrel will need to be on song this Saturday. I expect him to give extra attention to anyone carrying an injury and also look to give De Boer a hard time.
Reckon I'll be hearing a little Jaws music in the back of my head whenever I see Cadds lurking around the contest.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Caddy taking K-Mac's spot on the wing has been one of the big improvements in the back half of the year.

Has played great footy finding space and being an outlet. Also upped the trash talk 124%.
Our shove percentage has fallen 50% tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Isotopes

Tiger Rookie
Aug 3, 2013
Another good solid finals game.. so glad he found form later in the year and played into the GF.

Reactions: 1 user

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I heart Josh Caddy.

Give him a role and he plays it. He's hard. He's solid, reliable and a stabilizing influence.

He's made for finals footy I reckon.

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
He's a bit of a litmus test really. If the opposition allow him to play well then they are in for a bad day.

GWS had a bad day.

:cupgold

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Great game by Caddy today.
Smashed his opponent to smithereens and very efficient with the footy.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Just read he and Daniel Rioli both had 25 pressure acts, the highest in the game. We kept the ball in our forward line for almost the entire first quarter. These two were a big part of that.

Reactions: 1 user

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Love the swagger.

Went back to the VFL , learnt a new role.

Premiership winger.
Thank you Cats!