Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
He got an absolute bath on the wing v Hill. Way too fast and fit for Caddy. Needs to return to the forward line or make way for someone quicker

Reactions: 1 user

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Lambert needs a rest.
We all knew he wasn't right from the first game, when he lead the most kms covered for only 8 possessions.
I have noticed when the caption has come up re: the top km covered the top 5 has been all opposition players in each game

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I have noticed when the caption has come up re: the top km covered the top 5 has been all opposition players in each game

You cant run with a flat tyre.
You cant run when your out of juice.
We are so flat, we will change our names to the Richmond Tortilla's.
Season is off for us

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
I love Caddy in big matches. He just might be one of those players who needs a crowd to find his swag.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I love Caddy in big matches. He just might be one of those players who needs a crowd to find his swag.

This I agree with.

Some players need the energy from the crowd, actually all players need it, some just revel in it and Caddy is one of those as is JR8

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
To be fair, Caddy isn't the first or will he be the last player to look ordinary trying to run with Brad Hill. Hardly a fair assessment.

Coaches shouldev known that it wouldnt work but they obviously backed the system to contain him.

But as is nigh on always the case with Sidebottom we ignored the most dangerous runner and link up player and he burns us.

Reactions: 1 users

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
He wasn't helped by the match up. On the Sunday footy show they showed footage he was running as fast as he could and Hill put about 50m over the length of the ground. Looked like a Datsun chasing an F1 car.

Reactions: 2 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Caddy on a wing is done. Opposition know to put someone on him with endurance and use them on the way out of defence. Caddy is too slow and lazy to keep up and the outnumber is created the whole way down the ground

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user