Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
We are a far better team when Caddy is in the team. You can’t judge him off last weeks performance considering it was his first game back from injury. Needed another run.
And you don’t drop a bloke off one brain fade.

Horrible call by the selectors

Reactions: 1 user

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
We are a far better team when Caddy is in the team. You can’t judge him off last weeks performance considering it was his first game back from injury. Needed another run.
And you don’t drop a bloke off one brain fade.

Horrible call by the selectors
Couldn’t agree less, on all points.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Caddy is still our best wing option. Bad Hammy so will take a few weeks to find his form again

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I think there are a few facets to Josh's dropping:
  • He played *smile*
  • He did stupid
  • He's a good punching bag for the coach to use as an example
  • We're playing again in five days, then five days after that, against the flag faves.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
It’s a new rule that asks for unintuitive behaviour.

what? using your intuition to work out when the umpire says 'josh, out of the way' 10 times

that your supposed to get out of the way?

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
what? using your intuition to work out when the umpire says 'josh, out of the way' 10 times

that your supposed to get out of the way?
Yeh, and it's only been known and understood by everyone for about 2 years. Reckon Caddy's main motive was to try and get under Rockliff's skin. Selfish and stupid.

Dimma's position would not have need any intuition

• Haha

Raoul Juke

Tiger Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
His career with us is at the crossroads if you ask me. Guy is getting dropped in the middle of a time when games are being played at a rapid rate and he has sat on the sidelines more than most. This should have been a time when we were rotating players or perhaps using Dusty as a pure fwd to give him a rest. Caddy doesnt seem capable of being any type of midfield depth anymore. Costly brainfarts. Others are catching up fast

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I think there are a few facets to Josh's dropping:
  • He played *smile*
  • He did stupid
  • He's a good punching bag for the coach to use as an example
  • We're playing again in five days, then five days after that, against the flag faves.

Slightly over the top to drop Caddy for one dumb decision.
Specially when we need to get game time into him.
Either we did a Cotchin, gave him one game and then a rest
Or Dimma was really pissed off.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
It took him quite a few games in the VFL last year to get fit enough for the wing. He was actually going ok before his hammy - was one of our best against Melbourne. The hammy injury set him back as it takes him a while to get run into his legs.

Reactions: 1 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
It took him quite a few games in the VFL last year to get fit enough for the wing. He was actually going ok before his hammy - was one of our best against Melbourne. The hammy injury set him back as it takes him a while to get run into his legs.
He'll be back.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
He didn't have a great game 50 metre pens notwithstanding, but only Dimma and the gang know the truth. May yet be back before the season is over, in fact I reckon he will be.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Slightly over the top to drop Caddy for one dumb decision.
Specially when we need to get game time into him.
Either we did a Cotchin, gave him one game and then a rest
Or Dimma was really pissed off.

Yeah there's surely more to it. Caddy needs games as in form he is very important to us.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I think he may have been rested due to the hammy problems, was just a good way to say he got chopped for the stupidity of the 100

best 22 for me , definitely prefer him forward especially now with his smarts, goal kicking and Ariel ability