Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Big day for Caddy, puts in quiet one and I’d guess that’s curtains for him this season. Ill probably give him the Mr B moz here, however I’d have him in the 22 every day of the week, ads plenty above the shoulders, not sure it will happen however I’d like to see him play inside forward 50, has the iq to make Jacks life easier

Reactions: 1 user

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
People seem to be forgetting that he is a replacement for Lynch today. Once Lynch recovers from his injury he will likely be replaced (unless he has a blinder today).

I'd be interested to hear who others think should have replaced Lynch instead. I for one am not overly surprised by it.

Reactions: 1 users

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
Agree. He his 3rd in line for either the two key forwards and the two wingers. Handy emergency if one of these guys lose form or injured.

Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
When he is playing well I love Caddy in our team. Smart footballer and brings that hard edge and a bit of mongrel that is important in big games.
Any team he can’t get into is a very good team imo.

Reactions: 5 users