Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Lambert's a classic "the harder I work, the luckier I get" kind of guy. Incredibly high work rate, this allows him to get forward and get those seemingly easy goals.

In the Age article he mentioned the shorter quarters have affected his competitive advantage of elite endurance. He still seems a bit off this year but can't see him being dropped.

I'd love to see Caddy in the side for all the reasons mentioned above, but just can't see who he would replace.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I'm going to start this with, I love Josh Caddy, love the way he plays, love the lip he gives the opposition.

I'm wondering, with him on the periphery of our best 22, and with list sizes reducing and we are probably losing players we don't want to lose, if someone was to come in with a decent off for Josh, I could see us considering it. I'm not sure its going to come up, but would be one of those players we could probably get something decent for and helps us with managing our list size down.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
How many players are successful at their 4th club?
Pike, Geoff Raines maybe. Dale Kickett at his 5th club. Plenty of 4 club players but not many successful ones.

Cummings.
Athorn.
Osborne.
Cummings.
Craig Davis. Peter Francis.

Reactions: 1 user

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
I'm going to start this with, I love Josh Caddy, love the way he plays, love the lip he gives the opposition.

I'm wondering, with him on the periphery of our best 22, and with list sizes reducing and we are probably losing players we don't want to lose, if someone was to come in with a decent off for Josh, I could see us considering it. I'm not sure its going to come up, but would be one of those players we could probably get something decent for and helps us with managing our list size down.

Agree here as well.

He had a tricky run with injuries but if his contract is reasonable it might be a way we look to get some cap room without creating too many challenges to fill in the team.