Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Are those saying Caddy should be played as a forward doing so because we need a third tallish forward OR are they saying Caddy needs to be in the team and forward is his best position (as he cannot play well anywhere else)?

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Talent wise Caddy is in our best 22.

He is just too slow to be played as a winger.

Half forward for me.

Reactions: 1 user

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
Are those saying Caddy should be played as a forward doing so because we need a third tallish forward OR are they saying Caddy needs to be in the team and forward is his best position (as he cannot play well anywhere else)?
It's really a win win. Our forward line is not functioning this year. Caddy is a guy you want on your team. He's also going to demand an opponent, and make a defender honest, which gives Tom and Jack a chance.

Reactions: 1 users

Ripplestick

Tiger Superstar
Jan 18, 2007
We already have 2 forwards who are out of the contest as soon as the ball hits the deck, we don't need a 3rd unless he can also ruck.
Our small forwards these days are required to work all the way up the ground, not just around half forward, and stream forward when we get the pill. This is not Caddy's domain, I think his role is purely a backup these days, not best 22.

Reactions: 2 users

French Tiger

Tiger Champion
Oct 6, 2004
As others have mentioned if he is going to play , play him forward where he can bash & crash & he will kick his 1 or 2 a game as well as give another target.

But he can only play if we went with Tom & Jack, if CCJ plays as well there is no room for him.

Reactions: 1 users