Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

blofield

Tiger Cub
Jul 20, 2005
Looks like that rumour is correct.

You'd have to think there's been a severe falling out with him and Dimma.

Would have liked him to be picked in place of Castagna this week.

So disappointing for the Club to have acted this way/treated a Tiger legend this way.

A 2 Flag hero deserves more respect.:mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I'll stand ******* if Caddy isn't a better player than Castagna and Aarts.

Reactions: 5 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Looks like that rumour is correct.

You'd have to think there's been a severe falling out with him and Dimma.

Would have liked him to be picked in place of Castagna this week.

So disappointing for the Club to have acted this way/treated a Tiger legend this way.

A 2 Flag hero deserves more respect.:mad:
Kind of strange they had a falling out. Both are similar types on the field. Love to get up into the faces of the opposition.

Reactions: 1 user

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
Caddy being shopped

Good move for all parties.

Opens up some TPP opportunities hopefully

Reactions: 1 users

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
playing at club # 4 would be the best outcome. No need for player or pick, just a spot open on the list is enough.

Aegean Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Aug 27, 2008
Writing on the wall but reckon Josh up forward could have played the same role as T Lynch from the Crows. Smart, good overhead, and can kick a goal.

Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
i think it’s time Josh was moved on but which clubs need a 29 yr old, 187cm utility? We usually think of North, St Kilda, GCS but would there be any club who genuinely keen on getting him?

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Hope so, journeyman player but we needed him for the 2017 flag... good luck Josh

He had a really strong 2018 as well, kicked at least 40 goals. But we often overlook that season since we didn't get the ultimate glory but Caddy was rock solid that year.

Reactions: 4 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Has it been announced or reported he's out or is this just speculation. ... ? ..... yeah and I get that he wasn't selected later in the season when he possibly could have been,

Feb 25, 2007
Has it been announced or reported he's out or is this just speculation. ... ? ..... yeah and I get that he wasn't selected later in the season when he possibly could have been,

Word is he and dimma don't see eye to eye. Also, when he wasn't being selected he went on a few benders and I guess sooked it up a bit.
Can't see him staying at punt road. Personally, dimma wrecked him, caddy kicked 46 goals in 2018 and they then try and turn him into a winger.

All the best to him if he does in fact leave...

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Also, when he wasn't being selected he went on a few benders and I guess sooked it up a bit.
Hmmm..... had a bit to do with one of his brothers who was known to get a bit loose if ya follow my drift... possibly a genetic thing :)
I too wish him well whatever the future holds. ... he'll always be remembered fondly as part of breaking the drought!