Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Freo pushing hard....
If he wants to go, I'd happily take a future 4th or a future upgraded pick for him (future 3rd for a future 4th), something like that. He deserves the chance for us to get him to where he wants to go to for limited trade currency.

I think our biggest gain, is if we didn't bring someone in, we could use Cadds final year salary to restructure a deal for other players to increase their salaries in 2022 and give us more flexibility from 2023 onwards.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Is she dating Caddy?
I use to be update who was dating who and the whole wags.
Ha ha I don't know but Caddy has been caught with her or been out with her or something of that nature.

She allegedly doesnt mind a nasal wizz fizz either by recent alleged social media reports.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Ha ha I dont know but Caddy has been caught with her or been out with her or something of that nature.

She allegedly doesnt mind a nasal wizz fizz either by recent reports.
Oh god her.... No wonder Dimma had a falling out with Caddy.

• Haha

Tames

Tiger Superstar
Apr 3, 2005
Melbourne
Plenty of respect for Caddy. Thought he was the type of player who would crack the sad's when dropped to the VFL, but fought hard to earn his spot back to play on a wing.

Just talent keeping him out this year, so hopefully we can help him move if the opportunity arises.

Reactions: 2 users
Feb 25, 2007
Ha ha I don't know but Caddy has been caught with her or been out with her or something of that nature.

She allegedly doesnt mind a nasal wizz fizz either by recent alleged social media reports.

Yep, Caddy was seen leaving her house in the early hours of the morning. Went over for a workout, nothing to see here ;)

Here is the article with the vid of her.