Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Well if it’s fame she’s seeking she’s certainly found it on social media, shes getting a right royal torching.

2E0C8DCB-0255-45D3-A152-F8E45C95CD29.jpeg

Last edited:

TT33

GO TIGES!!!
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Media "Influencer" what does that even mean, it seems to me that it's a goose influencing sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
With losing both CCJ and Chol, we need to now keep Caddy. We need to play him as our deepest forward when Dusty allows it. If we can get 30 to 40 goals from him that would be acceptable return.

Reactions: 4 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Champion
Jun 26, 2018
With losing both CCJ and Chol, we need to now keep Caddy. We need to play him as our deepest forward when Dusty allows it. If we can get 30 to 40 goals from him that would be acceptable return.
He’ll be too busy playing FF in the 2s

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
He’ll be too busy playing FF in the 2s
Lynch needs to get fit again and cover the ground more. He would then create an area for Caddy to work with. Caddy has a knack of kicking goals. So we need to adopt our 2018 version of him. No reason why he can’t do it again. It’s not like he has lost any pace, as he didn’t have any to start with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

K3

Tiger Champion
Oct 9, 2006
Lynch needs to get fit again and cover the ground more. He would then create an area for Caddy to work with. Caddy has a knack of kicking goals. So we need to adopt our 2018 version of him. No reason why he can’t do it again. It’s now like he has lost any pace, as he didn’t have any to start with.
Agree. Would love to see Lynch back to covering ground up to the wings, Jackmond taking care of the 30 - 50m arc and Caddy deep forward! Well, until Mate takes up residency there...