Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
any updates on his knee?

kingsley said he doesn't know, which can not be possible - I assume it is bad

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Going on Peter Burge's injury report on the club site Caddy sounds 50/50.

I'm tipping he's out this week.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Going on Peter Burge's injury report on the club site Caddy sounds 50/50.

I'm tipping he's out this week.

Bad news.
He is a great option up forward
It will bend Brisbane's defence over trying to stop Castagna, Martin, Lynch, Rioli, Jack

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Even with Lynch back I’d like to see Caddy in the forward line too. He’s a dangerous proposition down there and would need to be carefully watched by the Saints, and kicked 2 goals against the Crows before being dropped.

Reactions: 7 users

Mantikorr

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 26, 2006
Even with Lynch back I’d like to see Caddy in the forward line too. He’s a dangerous proposition down there and would need to be carefully watched by the Saints, and kicked 2 goals against the Crows before being dropped.
Have to agree. While Aarts has been good and done his job this year, AFL finals pressure is a different beast. We need Caddy in there

Reactions: 1 users