Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
For me its on the coaches and selectors to get Caddy into the team. He's one of our best pure footballers, he is mentally and physically tough, makes great decisions and is highly skilled. I don't care which fringe players position he takes - he should be in the team.

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I'll take the nothing.

Come on oldie.
He is a good player.
Rather lose with him in the side then go 3 months wondering what would've happened if he played.
Lambert, Pickett and Aarts should be all under pressure to keep their spots this week.

Reactions: 1 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
I tend to think Caddy is now at the point where he's an undersized backup key forward or bust

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Needs to get properly fit again over summer and train as the notional third tall forward for 2021. Once we resume a season in Melbourne with quite few matches played in the cold and damp of June and July, I think you'll find that Caddy comes back into his own anyway. This season has mostly been played on the fast and firm (albeit slippery at times) Queensland grounds.

Reactions: 1 user

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Caddy was fabulous last finals series on the wing.
He has had a hamstring this year so lost his pace and fitness.
Next year will be our best wing again.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Caddy was fabulous last finals series on the wing.
He has had a hamstring this year so lost his pace and fitness.
Next year will be our best wing again.

He might not survive till next year, if he misses out now.
He isn't going to get faster over summer.

Reactions: 1 user

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Many said the same thing about KMac last year

Fair point, Fightin'
I, too, thought maybe that KMac may have struggled this season, but he has been more than handy/useful. In fact, has become a key component f the team's structure.
Just thinking that Caddy's body is starting to show signs of wear and that he might be losing some of the little pace he had.

• Sad