Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Fair point, Fightin'
I, too, thought maybe that KMac may have struggled this season, but he has been more than handy/useful. In fact, has become a key component f the team's structure.
Just thinking that Caddy's body is starting to show signs of wear and that he might be losing some of the little pace he had.

I would tend to agree, but I still reckon Caddy is a useful addition in the forward half.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Love Caddy. Always stands up when we need an orthodox goal and generally kicks straight. I sleep better with him and Broad in the team. Pickett’s disposals cost us too much, Caddy’s moments break other teams.
Out: Pickett
In: Caddy

Barkdog

Tiger Rookie
May 5, 2004
Bendigo
Geez how would Josh be feeling this week? Would be desperate to play against the moggies you'd reckon

Reactions: 1 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Geez how would Josh be feeling this week? Would be desperate to play against the moggies you'd reckon
Not wrong. But can’t see us changing a winning team unless their is an injury.

Reactions: 1 user

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
His lack of speed won't be such an issue against the Pensioners. Another marking option forward, and can straighten us up when played up the ground.

I doubt there will be any changes but Caddy's not completely out of contention.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
His lack of speed won't be such an issue against the Pensioners. Another marking option forward, and can straighten us up when played up the ground.

I doubt there will be any changes but Caddy's not completely out of contention.

For who? George's speed will be a real weapon for us against the grandads. You cant drop a Rioli in a Grand Final. Lambert? If we dropped lambo I reckon Markov and his speed would be a better match.

I would like Caddy in there, not just for his ability but he's an annoying pest who seems to go into overdrive when we play his old club. But not sure who should be dropped.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
A good player, who is a victim of our supreme depth and not much else.

Reactions: 3 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
Shame that the AFL did not allow an increase to 24 players earlier in the season.

we could bring in Caddy and Markov and they could bring in Jack Steven and Tom Atkins.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I always believe we are a better side with Caddy in it but I don’t think he will be playing.
Not sure who I would drop, either Castagna or Pickett probably
Won’t happen

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
I think vfl and the end at rfc next year... great player, but only depth and emergency now... the little bit of burst speed he had seems gone... bluff n bluster won’t cut it if you can’t catch the other guy

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
be shocked if they make a change this week. Love Cads and obvious boys do to. But he won't be adding 3rd medal.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
be shocked if they make a change this week. Love Cads and obvious boys do to. But he won't be adding 3rd medal.
Got injured at the wrong times this year and had that melt against Port.

Both cost him, he lost his Wing to Grover and Pickett, and couldn't get back into the forward line.

GF changes from last year.

In - Balta and Grover

Out - Caddy and Bobble.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Got injured at the wrong times this year and had that melt against Port.

Both cost him, he lost his Wing to Grover and Pickett, and couldn't get back into the forward line.

GF changes from last year.

In - Balta and Grover

Out - Caddy and Bobble.

And out: Soldo, In: Graham

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Josh has done a good job for the club but right now I don't think he has a place in the finals 22 such is the emergence of Picket and KMac's great form on the wing and I don't think the game will need a small forward like Caddy even though he brings hardness to the game. At best he will be down as an emergency

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Caddy looked thrilled after the win on Friday, so i reckon he'd be fine with the situation ..

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Caddy looked thrilled after the win on Friday, so i reckon he'd be fine with the situation ..

I noticed that also, arty. Seemed the same for Chol who was grinning broadly as he embraced the players coming off the ground.
The RFC list is a tight unit and all fully committed to the team's direction and success.