Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Reckon he won’t be best 22 by years end. Game is too fast

Reactions: 3 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
The game always slows down as the season progresses as players grind through the season. Still has a role. It just might be in the forward line though.

Reactions: 1 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
I'm a fan of Caddy and I'd keep him in the team, but he can't afford to be untidy with his disposal.
He must have worked his butt off over the preseason to earn his spot back.

If he's on the fringe of the team then we're looking alright.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I am a fan of Caddy in the forward line.
Agree, he's played his best footy for us as a forward. He kicked 46 goals in 2018, and lost his spot down there in 2019 when Lynch came, which is fair enough. I've got no doubt that he could play forward along side Jack and Tom, but we would lose a bit with a small defensive forward making way for him. Dusty spending more time forward the last few years probably means he's not likely to play there.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Fringe player now, forward or nowhere. Too slow for wing or defence.

What did Dimma say in last night's presser, with the new rules if you can't run you wont get a game, Caddy after a great pre-season did look slow on the expanses of the G.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
He had a great '19 GF playing on the wing but it looks past him now if the game stays the way it has the last few weeks. It could slow down a bit (expect it will), and he may still have a role up forward, but he looks a bit iffy out wide.

Reactions: 1 user