Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

Tames

Tiger Superstar
Apr 3, 2005
Melbourne
Plenty of respect for Caddy. Thought he was the type of player who would crack the sad's when dropped to the VFL, but fought hard to earn his spot back to play on a wing.

Just talent keeping him out this year, so hopefully we can help him move if the opportunity arises.

Reactions: 2 users
Feb 25, 2007
Ha ha I don't know but Caddy has been caught with her or been out with her or something of that nature.

She allegedly doesnt mind a nasal wizz fizz either by recent alleged social media reports.

Yep, Caddy was seen leaving her house in the early hours of the morning. Went over for a workout, nothing to see here ;)

Here is the article with the vid of her.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Well if it’s fame she’s seeking she’s certainly found it on social media, shes getting a right royal torching.

2E0C8DCB-0255-45D3-A152-F8E45C95CD29.jpeg

Last edited:

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Media "Influencer" what does that even mean, it seems to me that it's a goose influencing sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
With losing both CCJ and Chol, we need to now keep Caddy. We need to play him as our deepest forward when Dusty allows it. If we can get 30 to 40 goals from him that would be acceptable return.

Reactions: 5 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
With losing both CCJ and Chol, we need to now keep Caddy. We need to play him as our deepest forward when Dusty allows it. If we can get 30 to 40 goals from him that would be acceptable return.
He’ll be too busy playing FF in the 2s

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
He’ll be too busy playing FF in the 2s
Lynch needs to get fit again and cover the ground more. He would then create an area for Caddy to work with. Caddy has a knack of kicking goals. So we need to adopt our 2018 version of him. No reason why he can’t do it again. It’s not like he has lost any pace, as he didn’t have any to start with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Lynch needs to get fit again and cover the ground more. He would then create an area for Caddy to work with. Caddy has a knack of kicking goals. So we need to adopt our 2018 version of him. No reason why he can’t do it again. It’s now like he has lost any pace, as he didn’t have any to start with.
Agree. Would love to see Lynch back to covering ground up to the wings, Jackmond taking care of the 30 - 50m arc and Caddy deep forward! Well, until Mate takes up residency there...

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Yep, was about to post similar. Losing CJ may mean the saving of Caddy.

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Caddy was never fast, but he seemingly lost all his speed - at too young an age. I'd love to see him up forward like 2018 if he can get some pace back.

Reactions: 2 users