Juinor Ikea clinic prices - outrageous. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Juinor Ikea clinic prices - outrageous.

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
Was at the Hawks V Dogs game today, and they were avertising a clinc for young Hawkers on the big screen. They were offering the same kind of things as the Tiges are, i.e - clinc with players, sasauge sizzle, free footy that kind of stuff, but for the price of only $5!!!

Mean while richmond are offering the same sorta thing for around $60-$70 this is crazy!!! Who ever is runnig this thing need to wake up, and realise that not all the tiges supporters are millonares.

Just posting this if anyone is intrested.....Would love to hear some replies.... ::)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I don't know anything about those clinics g0t but I've been wondering if the club read this board in regard to this kids dinner with the players.
It was originally advertised as a "pie", now its a "special dinner."
Seeing it's still sponsored by 4&20 I wonder if it's still a pie but with a more glorified description because ticket sales for a $60 pie for kids may have been a bit slow.

Dinner with the Tigers
richmondfc.com.au
10:13:23 AM Tue 1 July, 2003

It is not every night that you can sit down to dinner and look around the table and be surrounded by the likes of Wayne Campbell, Matthew Richardson, Brad Ottens and David Rodan! Well on Wednesday, July 23, between 4.00pm and 7.00pm, 200 lucky children can do just that at a special Dinner With The Tigers!

This is an opportunity for children between 5 and 14 years to come down to Punt Rd Oval and watch the senior players go through their paces at training, then join them all for an intimate sit down dinner in the Social Club.

The night will be full of fun, with lucky door prizes, a Tiger quiz table challenge, players panel and each child will receive a show bag full of Tiger surprises!

The players will rotate around the tables over the course of the night and give the children a chance to chat with to their Tiger heroes!

Tickets cost $60.00 (incl GST) and there are only 200 seats are available for this exclusive function. So to avoid disappointment be sure to get your bookings in quickly.

To take advantage of this amazing opportunity please call Narelle Bouvet on 9426 4486 for further details and to secure your seat.

Dinner with the Tigers is proudly sponsored by Four'N Twenty.

g0tigers

carn the mighty tiges
Jun 16, 2003
Victoria, Australia
IKEA Tigers Junior Development Clinic
richmondfc.com.au
8:58:32 AM Wed 25 June, 2003

The IKEA Junior Development Clinic is being held on Tuesday, July 8 from 12:00pm - 3:00pm.

The clinic is open to all juniors aged between 5 and 14 years of age and will cover a wide range of skills, fitness activities, circuit and physiological testing.

Richmond senior players will conduct the clinic and the day promises to be lots of fun with exciting prizes and giveaways.

A Tigerish lunch will be provided after the clinic and each participant will receive a Richmond show bag with many goodies including a t-shirt, football, bean ball and many other tiger surprises.

Don’t miss this great opportunity for the kids to meet and learn a few tips from their favorite Richmond players.

Total cost of the clinic is $70 (incl GST).

To register for the IKEA Junior Development Clinic please call Rita Farrugia on 9426 4406.

Thats from the RFC website, and seeing that Hawthorn are offering pretty much the same, if not more $70 is WAY to much.

Who ever is running this PR area or whatever, needs a big wake up call!!

baktiger

Tex Walker....
Dec 17, 2002
Coburg, Melbourne
g0tigers said:
Thats from the RFC website, and seeing that Hawthorn are offering pretty much the same, if not more $70 is WAY to much.

Who ever is running this PR area or whatever, needs a big wake up call!!

Maybe it's historical.
These clinics have been going for years. Kind of like
the Tiger Cubs picnic. I recall that they've cost roughly
this amount (for the last few years anyway) for a while.
I pay up. It's usually a good day for the kids. The place
is usually crowded ... but yes it's a bit disapointing that
the Dawks do it for much less.