Juniors - Round 1 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Juniors - Round 1

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
Great work Kaelan,

Were there any Claremont juniors who took your eye?

Kaelan

Tiger Superstar
Aug 7, 2004
Perth
Claremont

Fred Johnson : another midfielder two sided good disposal by hand and foot good overhead .....lacks pace appears to be carrying a bit of condition

O'Keefe : HBF mid size really good pace and a penertrating left foot his disposal and run from the backline really stood out a likely type who is hard at it

Denardi : small outside mid fielder tidy by hand and foot but hardly touched it

Brabazon : Another mid fielder right footer good pace and endurance got to contests and won his own ball on occaision but could not be described as in and under was taller than others playing in the middle which saw him used closer to goal when resting skills by foot reasonable but at least he could get it

Boudeville : small and very pacy onballer / forward " livewire" tackles hard kicked a nice crumbing goal is in and under ....possible

Richardson : light HFF/onballer " a young brad Green" classic left footer plays taller than he looks - accurate but not overly long kick really nice grab and good vision could see him as a third tall

hope this gives you some insight must strees again that I only saw two and a half quarters

also one to keep an eye on could be pascal kuhn hff/fp who became the go to guy with the bigger guys struggling up forward... strong and aggressive has good pace and is a good mark for his size seemed the one player who should have been on the ball getting it out left footer whose foot skills need work