Just when you thought there was too much of Eddie | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Just when you thought there was too much of Eddie

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
Re: Just when you thought there was too much of Ed

I expect he'll be announcing himself as the winner of a Logie at some stage through proceedings and then he will present the Logie to himself and eventually finish up by thanking ... himself. ;D

A

admin

Apparently he's hosting the Logies this year  :eek:

For once I won't have to watch him then. I wouldn't watch the Logies if I was paid to, ha.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002

For once I won't have to watch him then. I wouldn't watch the Logies if I was paid to, ha.

Agree with you there rosy. Use to watch it sometimes when I was a kid when tv stars were off their face when receiving a Logie and would make complete fools of themselves but now it's just aussie soapy actors trying out to be someone of importance. It's now become just self-adulation from and for the aussie tv industry.